Thursday, April 23, 2015

Talked to Pat Wys again today!

Last night, I realized that I had made a horrible scheduling mistake.  I had forgotten to put our
up-coming Gail Garber workshop on the calendar, and inadvertantly scheduled Pat to come the
next day.

BIG SNAFU!!   That would make it impossible for many of our customers to be here for Pat's
book signing event and WE would be totally pooped!

She graciously agreed to move the Book Signing to Saturday June 20th.  This also enables
her to accept an invitation  for a book signing at  Stitch N' Quilt in Mableton, Ga. on July l8th.
(She's wonderful!!)

By the way...I seem to have developed a talent for losing things within a very small area.  I mean
things that are never seen again, even though I KNOW  they can't be anywhere else.  My daughter
has suggested that if she ever has a DEAD BODY to dispose of, she's bringing it to me. (She's
not homicidal, just a big fan of murder mysteries.)  However, you never know.....with my recent
track record........

Hug Doodles,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment