Sunday, March 22, 2015

This is Teresa!

Well here goes (for the second time!)  I was going to town and hit something that erased all of my blog!  I'll try not to do that again!  I miss seeing everyone and talking with you all. Linda tells me she gets asked almost daily how I'm doing. That is hard for her to answer so she asked me to start blogging for that and other reasons.   I am CANCER FREE for now!  I am still getting a treatment every other week.  My doctor hasn't said how much longer that will go on.  I am lucky in that the drug they are giving me isn't really a chemo drug although it is classified with them.  So no bad side effects for me.  I guess making me tired is the worst of it. I go this week to see the plastic surgeon and se what he wants to do.  I would love to be fixed!  I hope there is something he can do so I can eat again.  Do you realize that it has been almost 2 years since I have bitten, chewed, and tasted real food?  Well enough of that!  I have been quilting and sewing just like before.  That is what has kept me sane.  Thank God for that.  Well, that's all for tonight.  Take care everyone.  I love you all. 

1 comment: